I haven't been around in a few weeks. I've been busy taking a photography class, although online that's mainly what I've been concentrating on for the past couple weeks. I've wanted to take a class for over a year and just never got around to it. Mainly because I didn't think I would have time to actually go to a class. Then I discovered these wonderful things called online courses!!!! It's amazing, since I spend most of my day at the computer it fit in perfectly. I wasn't too sure if I would even grasp learning something online since I'm more of a visual, hands on learner. But, I really enjoyed it and I now have a basic understanding of my camera and photography in general. I definently have a lot more to learn, but it was fun and hopefully I will just get better. Here are a couple pictures I submitted for one of my lessons.
http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/kimangel90/lesson%204/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I would love more info on the class you took. We got a new camera for our anniversary and I would like to know it better and how to get professional pictures.
You did a great job on your photos! I love them all especially the 1st and 2nd one.
I'm interested to - your photo's are great. We have a great camera and I have no idea how to use it. Like you I didn't think i had time to do a course
I took my course thru the local community college. The course must be nationwide because there were people from all over the U.S. The class was called Secrets of Better Photography. The website is www.ed2go.com I would recommened it was so worth it.
Those are great pics Kim. I took a photography class in college and LOVED it. I loved the freedom of expression.
I'm so interested in that as well..There was going to be a photography course here in town but then not enough people signed up and they cut it.. Stinkers!
The photos are great.. The fence one is super cool!
Post a Comment