Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wordful Wednesday! - Princess Chloe

Angie over at angiescircus is hosting her 1st Wordful Wednesday. Stop by to see who else
is joining the fun!



One day when we were shopping we decided to stop at a year round masquerade store. Of course the girls were having a blast trying on all the costumes. Chloe made the choice that the Belle costume was her favorite!



10 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

love curly headed little girls!

Claremont First Ward said...

Chloe looks like such a beautiful princess. I'm so glad you played along........

Cecily R said...

Oh, she is ADORABLE. Those curls...I am jealous!!

tiarastantrums said...

cute and all kinds of cute!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

She's a cutie!!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

hey, if i could dress like belle all day and get away with it...and btw, look as cute as Chloe does...i would do it!

Casey's trio said...

Ahhhh....who can resist a pretty princess dress?? Too cute.

Unknown said...

She looks so pretty. I love Belle.

Lindsay said...

Adorable!!

Thanks for stopping by!

girlytwins said...

She is a perfect princess :)