Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordful Wednesday - A little lipstick?!

The girls found this lipstick and decided to go to town!!! They did ask me "am I beautiful" of course I replied "absolutely"!!!



For more Wordful Wednesday's visit angiescircus


10 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh wow. Too sweet!!!!! I would've thought it was chocolate if not the lipstick. I love their hair!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Well they are beautiful!! How great!

girlytwins said...

Gorgeous!! Just gorgeous :)

Claremont First Ward said...

Ah, how cute. Matching lipstick and all. I love the girls hair!

girlytwins said...

Please do move to sunny California :) We could have a great momo reunion. LOL

Jay @halftime lessons said...

LOL
make sure you teach them about less is more... ;-)
Looking forward to following your blog!!
Jay

Tracy said...

I think this just HAS to happen to every women who owns lipstick & has kids. lol

Stephanie said...

Been there with my daughter, then again with her and her cousin! It's SO cute times two though !! :)

Jaime said...

Hahaha...Such little cuties!

Jocasta said...

They are just so beautiful. Great picture!