Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Singing Out Loud!

I recently won an Sansa Fuze mp3 player. I have to say I absolutely LOVE IT! It is so extremely easy to use and I rarely leave home without it. I take public transportation to work and it's so nice to just put on headphones and drown out all the bus babble!

The only hard thing is trying to sit still when a great song comes on. I don't want to look like some weirdo tapping my foot or dancing in my seat or belting out the words while sitting on the bus with 50 strangers!! Even when I go for a walk with my music by myself, it's hard to refrain from singing out loud. I love singing out loud! It doesn't matter that I am a horrible, horrible singer and 1/2 the time I mess up the words. It's just fun! That's the plus about driving you can sing at the top of your lungs and no one hears you or really even sees you and even if someone does see you at least it's only a few seconds, so who cares!

On my commute this morning I decided to come up with a list of my 10 favorite songs at the moment that I'm rockin' out to on my Sansa Fuze and wishing I could just sing out loud!!!

1. In this Life - Delta Goodrem

2. come on get higher - Matt Nathanson

3. It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down

4. i'm yours - Jason Mraz

5. better in time - Leona Lewis

6. the time of my life - David Cook

7. hot-n-cold - Katy Perry

8. gotta be somebody - Nickelback

9. Born to be My Baby - Bon Jovi (really anything Bon Jovi!!!)

10. Bottle It Up - Sara Bareilles

Not necessarily in that order. What are some of your favorite tunes now? And are you singing out loud??

6 comments:

Jaime said...

I recognize most of these and will be checking out the rest of them. Thanks!
And yes, I do sing out loud!

Stephanie said...

Always singing out loud AND messing up the words? Me TOO!! I love David Cook - I replay the Light On song over and over while I'm exercising.

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm going to have to make my way through your list!

girlytwins said...

I am a total out loud singer. Good thing I drive to work alone in my car :) I sing and dance around in my seat. I am going to have to check out some of your songs...

Casey's trio said...

I love that you are lovin' Matt Nathanson too! And if you haven't listened to the rest of his current album, I promise you will sing the rest of his songs outloud too.

Tracy said...

I will have to think about my list - but I would LOVE to see a video of you rockin out - too funny.