Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Steeler Parade
Yesterday the city decided to have a parade to celebrate our Super Bowl Champs. I new the parade was going right past my building, so there was no way I was going to miss it. When I got to work my supervisor decided to let whoever wanted to go which was about 6 of us leave for a while, her included. It was really exciting, plus we had a great spot, so I got some really good pictures.
The people looking are part of our group. Jenn, CJ, me and Virginia. Our co-worker took the picture from our office. I didn't know my towel was upside down, what a dork I am!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
how fun & how great that your boss let you go! It seems so cold - but so worth it!
too funny about the towel - that would be me - I can never seem to be cool.
SOOOOOOOOOO cool. Especially for a Steelers fan. You were really close!
That is cool you got to be so close! Fun!!
Post a Comment