Chloe says - "mom, hold your corn"
Me - excuse me?
Chloe - hold.your.corn!
That phrase compliments of their dad, not sure where the heck he got it from!!
Then I was putting her coat on and
Chloe says - Arrgh, my sleeves all jacked up.
Me - Okay, I'll fix it.
Chloe - Arrgh, my other sleeve is jacked up.
Me - (thinking - I better quit saying jacked up)
Later that day we were driving to the vet and Chloe sitting in the back seat
Chloe says - We're going to that place that has blue and white, oh, my bad, white and uggg, I keep messing up, red and white strips on the roof!
Honestly, I didn't know what she was talking about. Then we pulled up to the vet and next door is Rita's Italian ice and it has red and white strips on the roof! Who knew....my bad!!!!!



1 comment:
I love this age for mainly this reason. So cute!
Post a Comment