Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sonograms and Vicks Vapor Rub

A few weeks ago my sister was going for her 20 week u/s. I thought since the girls are so into pregnant belly's and babies that they would get a kick out of going to the appointment. So the girls and I entered the appointment towards the end. The tech was putting gel on my sisters belly and showing the girls the heartbeat. I really didn't think the girls even got it.

Later that night after we got home they were upstairs in their room playing. I was peeking through the door hole (because there is no door knob, different story) and I saw Chloe laying on their hope chest. Kayla had tucked a towel in Chloe's pants and was using a pencil to move around her belly. So I opened the door and asked what they were doing. Kayla said Chloe has a baby in her belly and they were looking at it. Then she shows me the Vick's that she was using as the "gel" to rub all over Chloe's belly! I guess they did "get it"!

By the way, my sis is having another girl!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol this is so beautiful.