I'm really not even sure what I'm doing. I've been wanting to put things in writing so I can look back and remember all the fun and crazy stuff my family and I have gone thru. Time goes by so quickly and this should be a fun way to look back.
It's kind of weird that I decided to do this on the day of my 37th birthday...ugh time really does fly. I remember being a kid and looking forward to my birthday for weeks, knowing I was getting presents and cake and maybe a party. For some reason the anticipation for my birthday over the years has lessened..maybe it's because I'm a mom and so much emphasis goes towards my girls, or maybe I just don't want to believe I'm almost 40. Not that that is a bad thing. Age really is a number I know that and I feel great for the most part.
I thought my husband forgot this morning because he didn't say anything, but I guess in midst of the chaos getting ready for work, getting the girls in the car and trying to leave somewhat on time it slipped his mind. He did call me in the car and told me happy birthday!
When I walked into work a few of my co-workers greeted me by singing happy birthday. I was very shocked and impressed that someone remembered. I think I will go out for lunch and buy myself a gift!!! Maybe some cool summery shoes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment