This is my mistake because I left the girls unattended for about 20minutes. They were upstairs playing in my bathtub, pretending to take a bath. I really didn't think they could get into too much trouble...I was mistaken. They went into the hall closet and found liquid hand soap, I'm not even sure how they could reach it. Anyway, this is what I found....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I actually had to laugh, there were so many suds we had to scoop them out and throw it the tub!! Of course I had to photograph it for evidence. Especially when their kids are being naughty I can remind them they weren't angels!!! Silly girls.


3 comments:
That is hysterical!! So glad you took pics - my girls have played with soap many times - unbeknownst to me - & they are a little older!! At least they left that 'mess' clean.
I never realized how curly your girls hair is! I love it!!!
I could tell you all the things my daughter has gotten into. My favorite is my makeup! She used my mascara as lipstick. This was while I was taking a shower. I should have taken a picture, but I was a bit upset at the puddle of liquid foundation she made and then walked through.
Gotta love it!
oh yeah...makeup is definently another thing. One time they had so much lipstick on there upper lip and chin were stained!! yes there hair is very curly, me with straight hair I have no idea what to do with it. lol!
Post a Comment