We took the girls to the zoo on April 19th. It was one of the 1st warm days this year so far, so we figured it was a good day to go. The girls had a blast, they loved seeing all the animals, even though it was nap time for alot of them. They also had little stations set up for green week. We got two little spruce pine trees (one for each girl) that we planted on our back hillside. It was a fun "family day"! Here some pictures from our day. My husband bought me a new lens for my camera and I was able to get some pretty good photos of the animals.






4 comments:
Great pictures - the tiger one is an amazing shot. I can never find the one in our zoo (it's very good at hiding)
Thanks!!.
wow - what a great blog - love your pics too. I have family in West Mifflin - if I ever visit - maybe we can go to Kennywood together.
Definently let me know when you are in town!! Kennywood is a fun place, the girls love it!!
Post a Comment