My Grandma is the best Grandma ever. Her and my grandpap moved down to Florida after I graduated highschool. While she lived near us it was a great time. My sister and I would have sleep overs, go to church with her, make cakes she always said we were lucky their were only two of us since there were only two beaters to lick! She always had a candy dish in the dining room that me and my sis loved to sneak candy from. Although I'm sure we really weren't sneaking it because she knew when the dish was almost empty that someone was eating it. We would always watch her put curlers in her hair at night or file her nails or put cold cream on. She is the best cook and she loved to cook. We would go to her house every Sunday for dinner and usually there was a house full of people. My grandpap would play his organ and we would all dance in their living room and just have fun. She is always laughing and smiling and loves to be around her family, she has 3 sons, 1 daughter, 3 daugther in laws, 1 son in law, 9 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. She has dimples just like me and the girls. She would dressup like Carmen Miranda and lip sych a song, i can't remember the name, it was very cute. I really wish I had half the positive attitude that she has, I wish I would laugh or smile just a little more like she does. There so much more I could say about her but I'll leave it at that. I just hope she is comfortable and not afraid to go when she's ready. I love you Grandma.
My gram and Aunt Diane 




5 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your grandma! She has a lovely smile!
What a wonderful post to honor your grandma. I'm sure she cherishes the memories of your childhood together just as much as you do.
She sounds like such a wonderful woman! I love that you know her so well. Wonderful tribute!
She sounds like a very special grandma. You should send this to her..the part about your memories of her.
What a beautiful post about your grandma. She sounds like a very special lady.
Post a Comment