Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wordful Wednesday - Nicknames!!

I've realized I have many little nicknames for the girls...I decided to make a list...
my little angels
Kayla-bug
Chloe-bug
peanuts
little stinkers
pumpkin
punkie
honey
honey bunny
chloe-bug-a-roonie
kayla-bug-a-roonie


Stop over at angiescircus for more Wordful Wednesdays!!!!

10 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi. Came over from WW.
They're beautiful!!!

tiarastantrums said...

ohh she is a little bug a roonie!

Cute

Claremont First Ward said...

How sweet they are! And the nicknames are all so nice. :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

precious peas...add that one. i love their sweet little faces...you can see how happy and content they are. soooo cute!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

My list would be long for my kiddos too! Love the bug a roonie ones!

Jaime said...

Way cute! Love the nicknames!

Shannon said...

Great list and photos. My kids all have a million nicknames too. I couldn't imagine calling them by their given names only.

Jocasta said...

little stinkers is my fav!

girlytwins said...

Adorable pictures.

We have a lot of nicknames in our house too :)

Stephanie said...

They are so adorable!