All of a sudden the "twins" started yelling "cheese" at the top of their lungs!!! Notice little Mackenzie reaching for her ears to try and shield the noise! It obviously wasn't bothering Caitlin, she still sitting as sweet as can be!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Wordful Wednesday!
I definitely thought this was a good photo opp. Four little friends sitting together..how cute!
All of a sudden the "twins" started yelling "cheese" at the top of their lungs!!! Notice little Mackenzie reaching for her ears to try and shield the noise! It obviously wasn't bothering Caitlin, she still sitting as sweet as can be!
All of a sudden the "twins" started yelling "cheese" at the top of their lungs!!! Notice little Mackenzie reaching for her ears to try and shield the noise! It obviously wasn't bothering Caitlin, she still sitting as sweet as can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
Hi. Came over from Angie's WW. It's nice you captured them together. Not easy!
that is all kinds of cute!!
Adorable!!!
What cute kids you've captured!!! I hope they stay friends into adulthood...wouldn't one of those be a fun picture to have as a grown up?
All 4 are just too cute. What fun pix.
Amazing that you were able to get four children for that many poses!Adorable!
Very cute pictures, they look like friends for life! Also read your post about "stranger danger!" I had a laugh. I guess it will be repetition, repetition...Have fun with that one! Also, I was impressed the doctor suggested it!
Definitely worth posting. 4 little kids all sitting in a row together at once? That's nearly impossible for me to get my kids to do! :)
Those photos (and girls) are nothing short of amazing. Some day, they will ALL want a print of that! SO CUTE.
Those are SO cute!:)
What great photos...and I love the story behind them.
Post a Comment